HONGKONG & MACAU
3 Nights/4 Days
HONGKONG & MACAU
- Hong Kong - Half-day city tour includes mid-levels of Victoria Peak, Aberdeen Fishing Village, Jewelry Factory & Factory Outlet
- Macau – Half-day city tour.
Arrive Hong Kong. Our local representative will be waiting at the airport to welcome you and transfer you to the hotel. Overnight in Hong Kong,
Hong Kong -Macau
Morning visit Mid-Levels of Victoria Peak, which has uninterrupted views of the harbor, Kawloon Peninsula with all its new developments, Happy Valley Racecourse and Central District with assortment of all magnificent buildings. At Repulse Bay, visitors get to see the two statues of the Goddesses Tin Hau (Queen of Heaven and Goddess of all Seafarers) and Kwun Yum (The Goddess of Mercy) at the eastern end of the Repulse Bay beach. At Aberdeen, one gets to see a number of people actually living on the boats and several floating restaurants.
After tour, transfer to the pier for ferry to Macau. Arrive Macau. Our local representative will transfer you the hotel. In the evening you can take an optional tour of the ‘Crazy Paris Show’ or enjoy ‘Macau by night’. Overnight at Grandeur Hotel (4*) or similar in Macau.
Macau – Hong Kong
After breakfast, we proceed for the city orientation tour of Macau with local lunch. After tour, transfer to the pier for ferry to Hong Kong. Arrive Hong Kong. Our local representative will transfer you to the hotel. Overnight at Hong Kong.
Hong Kong – Return
Today, enjoy a leisurely day or shop away, before we transfer to the airport for your return flight.
It’ s time to say good bye to all new friends you have made and take back warm memories of your trip.
You may extend your Holiday onboard magnificent Star Cruises!
- Accommodation at Standard / First class hotels as opted.
- 01 Breakfast and 01 local lunch in Macau.
- Tours & Transfers as specified in the itinerary on seat-in-coach basis and services of a local guide.
- Passport, P.O.E, Hong Kong Visa charges (available gratis on arrival), International Airfares & Airport taxes
- Breakfast in Hong Kong
- Cost granted by the Reserve Bank of India under the Basic Travel Quota scheme.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange, surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Porterage, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, optional tours and all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour Price Includes’ box.