6 Nights/7 Days
1N Mysore – 1N Bandipur – 2N Vythiri – 2N Coorg
- In Mysore, Light & Sound show at Mysore Palace
- Bandipur National Park
- In Vythiri, visit Lakkidi View Point and Pookat Lake
- In Coorg, visit coffee plantations, orange orchards and paddy fields
- Lord Omkareswara Temple (One of the 12th Joytirling)
- Sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Bangalore
Arrival in Bangalore | Drive to Mysore (140 kms / approx. 3.5 hours)
Meet our representative upon arrival in Bangalore and drive towards Mysore - An ancient city with more than 600 glorious years of legacy, Mysore is one of the most flamboyant places in India. Known for its glittering royal heritage, bustling markets, magnificent monuments, cosmopolitan culture and a friendly populace, it is also a thriving centre for the production of premium silk, sandalwood and incense. After reaching, check-in at hotel and visit Mysore Palace - The interior of Mysore Palace is richly carved, intricate, colorful and architecturally thrilling. It is from this palace the erstwhile rulers, the Wodeyars, ruled the Mysore Kingdom. A Sound & Light show which narrates the palace's history with effects of illumination is a must-watch for palace. Overnight stay in Mysore.
Drive from Mysore – Bandipur (75 kms / approx. 2 hours)
After breakfast, proceed to Bandipur – part of the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve and popular for Bandipur National Park which again is home to 100 species of mammals including tiger, elephant, leopard, gaur, chital, sambar, sloth bear, langur and 350 species of bird. Check-in at the hotel and spend rest of the day in leisure at park. You may take jungle safari to explore this park (optional). Overnight stay in Bandipur.
Drive from Bandipur – Vythiri (100 kms / approx. 3 hours)
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to Vythiri. Enjoy in evening your visit to Lakkidi View Point, situated at 700m above sea level at the crest of the Thamarasseri Ghat pass. Lofty peaks, gurgling streams and luxuriant forests add magic to the journey up the winding roads to this hill station. Also, visit Pookat lake- this perennial fresh water lake, nestled among wooded hills, is the only one of its kind in Kerala. Boating facilities, children’s park, handicrafts and spices emporium and fresh water aquarium are among the tourist facilities available here. Overnight stay in Vythiri.
Leisure in Vythiri
After breakfast, enjoy full day at leisure in Vythiri. Overnight stay in Vythiri.
Drive from Vythiri – Coorg (130 kms / approx. 3.5 hours)
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed towards Coorg –The land of Coffee and Spices is well known for its scenic beauty, breathtaking adventures and great hospitality. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and spend evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Coorg.
Sightseeing in Coorg
After breakfast, proceed for half-day tour covering coffee plantations, orange orchards and paddy fields. Visit Mercara, the largest town in Coorg. Overlooking the town is a sprawling fortress built by the Rajas of Coorg on a hill. Nearby stands a temple of Lord Omkareswara (one of the twelve Joytirling), which shows an unusual combination of the Hindu and Islamic styles of architecture. Return and enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel in Coorg.
Drive from Coorg – Bangalore (260 kms / approx. 6 hours)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Bangalore airport for return flight back home.
End of Services.
• 6 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent
• Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
• Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
• Air tickets and airport taxes
• Guide service as per the itinerary
• Entrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary
• Light and sound show at Mysore Palace
• Special activities as per the itinerary
• Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
• Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments