5 Nights/6 Days
1N Port Blair - 2N Havelock - 2N Port Blair
Trip to North Bay, Ross Island, Viper Island, Corbyn’s Cove and Light & Sound show in Port Blair
Radha Nagar and Elephant beaches, Havelock
Session of Snorkeling
Scuba Diving (Optional)
Start and End in Port Blair
Arrival at Port Blair
Meet our representative upon arrival in Port Blair and check-in at the hotel. Post lunch start the breathtaking trip to Corbyn’s Cove Beach, one of the most picturesque, coconut palm fringed beach, 7 kms away from Port Blair town, and to the Cellular Jail, a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people. Later, view the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail.
Port Blair – Havelock (54 Km/approx. 2 hours)
Early morning departure to Havelock Island (54 kms by sea from Port Blair). Enjoy your afternoon at the World Famous Radha Nagar Beach (Beach number 7). Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Havelock Island.
Havelock (Elephant Beach)
After breakfast, we cover Radha Nagar Beach and Elephant Beach. This beach has one of the best coral reefs in the world & the underwater marine life is very lively & colorful. Snorkeling shall be provided for the couple out here. Please do not forget to take snacks for the trip and lots of drinking water & changing dress for the day trip. After the completion of the coral island tour, return to resort in Havelock Island.
Havelock – Port Blair (54 Km/approx. 2 hours)
After checking out from the Resort by 1000 hrs, leave your baggage at the Reception of the Resort and proceed to Kala Pathar by road. Get a glimpse of various Resorts & Dive centers enroute. Return to your resort for lunch. Sail for Port Blair in the evening. Upon return from Havelock Island overnight stay at respective Hotel at Port Blair
Port Blair (Island Tour)
The voyage begins with a mesmerizing scrutiny in a boat to see under- water marine life and rarest varieties of corals by glass bottom boat in the North Bay. After North Bay, proceed to Ross Island, the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime. The island presently houses the ruins of old buildings like Chief Commissioner’s House, Government House, Church, Bakery, Press, Swimming Pool, Cemetery, etc. and all in dilapidated condition. Harbour through a steamer in a Harbour Cruise which includes a trip to tiny, serene, beautiful island called “VIPER ISLAND” where the gallows is a sight to watch. Island tours are subject to availability. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Departure from Port Blair
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Port Blair airport for return flight back home.
End of Services.
• 5 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent.
• Transfers and Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
• Two Island Cruise Package (North+Ross) (Boat Charges)
• Glass Bottom Ride at North Bay
• One session of Snorkeling in Havelock
• Light & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail
• Ferry tickets from Port Blair to Havelock (round trip)
• Driver allowance, airport assistance, toll, interstate taxes, Govt. Service Tax.
• Supplement cost may apply when booking for long weekends / holiday period.
• Air tickets and airport taxes.
• Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
• Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments.